Invest your IRA and 401(k) into your business.
The Original 401(k) Rollover for Business Start-up Plan . . .
- with the exit strategy that started it all in 1999,
- without which you have double taxation.
Where . . .
- you speak directly with the principals - pension and tax specialists [not sales or marketing types],
- we want to work with your accountant and your attorney because we respect your existing relationships with other professionals,
- we have no conflicts of interest with your retirement funds because we sell no investments,
- you receive the information you need up front, and
- generally it takes just 2 weeks to get the money to move.
ERSOP® Plans are . . .
- First and Foremost: the primary retirement plan for your business, for you and for any employees that may become eligible,
- Second: ERISA "qualified" plans into which you may rollover your existing qualified accounts: IRAs, 401(a), Defined Benefit, Money Purchase, Profit Sharing, Thrift and Savings, Stock Bonus, ESOP, 401(k), 403(b), most 457s, other retirement plans, and
- Third: "eligible individual account plans" permitted to invest plan assets into the stock of your business.
You may use ERSOP® Plan's money for:
- Existing Businesses,
- New Business Start-ups,
- Franchises, Non-Franchises,
- Real Estate, Real Property Management, and
- Non-Traditional Investments.